Your smile is one of your most valuable personal assets. A dazzling smile can help you make a great impression on friends, family, business associates, and romantic interests. Even more importantly, it can improve your self-image and boost your confidence. Dr. Roy L Irons is known for creating fabulous smiles in Gulfport, MS.
Gulf Coast Dental Center offers a wide variety of cosmetic services including:
- Veneers – These wafer thin shells, made of porcelain, cover the visible part of teeth to eliminate any esthetic flaws. They can be used to correct cracked teeth, staining, mild misalignment, disproportionate or misshapen teeth, spaces, chipped teeth, and more. This is considered a conservative procedure, because only a thin layer of enamel needs to be removed. The process takes two or three visits, and it is usually completed within three weeks.
- Teeth whitening – The most conservative, economical, and popular cosmetic dental treatment available is bleaching. We will create a custom tray, which prevents the gel from contacting soft tissues. You will be provided with professional-strength bleaching gel that you can use in the comfort of your own home. With short daily sessions for about a week, you can lighten your smile as much as four to eight shades.
- Tooth-colored fillings – No longer does repairing a cavity mean an unsightly amalgam filling. We use a biocompatible, beautiful, composite material. It is colored to match your tooth for an indiscernible restoration.
- Bonding – A composite material, similar to that used for tooth-colored fillings, can be used to correct minor damage and esthetic flaws. Bonding can close gaps between teeth, repair cracks, cover stains and more.
- Inlays, onlays, and crowns – Badly damaged teeth can be repaired with gorgeous porcelain restorations. Inlays and onlays, also called partial crowns, are stronger than fillings for large areas of decay. Full coverage crowns fit over the teeth like caps. They may be used for restoring worn down, severely decayed, broken teeth. They are also used to protect a tooth following root canal therapy.
With today's advanced materials, and Dr. Iron's exceptional skills, you can have the smile of your dreams! Call (228) 863-6413
today and schedule a cosmetic consultation.
Patient Before & After Pictures